- Article no.: 13296
- EAN: 4250197132961
- Weight: 0,52 kg
- Images may differ slightly from the original
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
ready for shipment in 1-3 days
With the Alphacool Eisstation, you get a compact reservoir that fits into nearly any case. It comes in three different versions. A DDC, a D5, and a DC-LT version are available.
- The cap is made of sturdy Nylon
- Three versions for all current pumps
- Numerous mounting options
- Illuminated logo and LED mounting options
The Alphacool Eisstation reservoir is extremely compact and is available in three versions suited for different pumps. D5, DDC and DC-LT versions are available. Each pump is installed in the bottom of the Eisstation and is not visible from the outside. The bottom of the Eisstation is a metal plate that reduces vibrations and increases the stability of the Eisstation.
The installation options are numerous and comprehensive. The Eisstation can be screwed onto a 2.5” SSD bracket. It can also be mounted in a 3,5” bay. In either case, the special decoupling screws included with the Eisstation are used for mounting it. This minimises the transfer of vibrations to the case, lowering the operating volume significantly. Another installation option is the included Velcro fastener. One part of the Velcro is glued to the bottom of the Eisstation, while the other part is glued to the case. Then all that’s left is to press the Eisstation’s bottom against the corresponding Velcro on the case. The size of the Velcro ensures secure positioning even during transport.
The Eisstation can be mounted vertically or horizontally, depending on personal taste and available space.
There are four possibilities for connection. An IN and an OUT with G1/4 threads are located on the top, with the illuminated logo. The logo’s colour can be changed with the optional modding kit. In the cap, there is one G1/4” and one G3/8” connection available. The G3/8” connection, with its larger size, simplifies filling the Eisstation and can also serve as a lighting module for 5mm LEDs. Two additional 5mm LED places can be found in the bottom of the reservoir and illuminate the water-filled portion from below.
A highlight of the Eisstation is the materials it is composed of. The bottom portion has a high-quality soft-touch surface which gives it an outstanding look and feel. The upper portion and the reservoir itself are not made of simple, easily breakable Plexiglas, but rather of extremely sturdy Nylon. While normal reservoirs made of glass or Plexiglas can break or crack due to falls, even from a small height, or due to improper handling, it is nearly impossible to damage the Eisstation’s clear container.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 102 x 82 x 89mm
- Capacity: 250ml
- Material: Nylon / PMMA
- In / Out: G1/4"
- Connections: 3x G1/4" and 1x G3/8"
- Power connection LED Logo: 3 Pin
- Lighting modules: 4x for 5mm LED's
Tecnical data DDC-1T pump
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 62x62x38mm (without connections)
- Motor type: Electronically commutated spherical motor
- Nominal voltage: 12 V DC
- Permissible voltage range 6 to 13.2 volts
- Delivery height at 12V: 3.7m
- Max. delivery rate: 420L/h
- Pumped media: Water, water/glycol mixtures*.
- Max. System temperature: 60° C
- Wetted parts: Stainless steel 1.4571, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings,
- Aluminium oxide, hard carbon
- Connections: 2x 10/8mm hose connection (no grommet necessary)
Scope of Delivery
- 1x Alphacool Eisstation DDC - Solo reservoir
- 1x Metal bottom
- Mounting screws
- 4x Decoupling screws
- Self-adhesive velcro